07 January 2010

Happy New Year!


I hope you have had a wonderful start to 2010! New Year, New Decade - Full of Possibilities! I apologize for being MIA for a few months, I've been busy with my doctorate, homeschooling a teenager, driving lessons with teenager, the holidays, taking care of hubby - he has been ill lately; so things have been a little crazy. I hope to get back in the swing of things - SOON - then back to clean eating and healthy blogging!!! In the middle of a deep freeze and 5 inches of snow, here in the Ozarks, been a while since we've seen it this cold. Ready for some warmer weather and to start stocking up the pantry; speaking of which, I need more shelves or an antique hutch to finish the storage area. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will blog soon, I promise. For now, back to the fire and some hot tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment