1. Staying out of the sun.
2. Going to bed after midnight.
3. Never letting them see you sweat.
4. Taking too many megavitamins.
5. Using fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash, and drinking fluoridated water.
6. Using artificial sweeteners and avoiding natural sugars.
7. Showering every day, but never bathing (take a bath).
8. Swimming in chlorinated pools (and drinking and showering with chlorinated water).
9. Not breast feeding your baby.
10. Getting tattoos.
11. Getting all of your immunization shots.
12. Traveling in airplanes often.
13. Exposing yourself often to electromagnetic energy.
14. Using a lot of skin care products, cosmetics, hair care products, nail care products, shampoos, soaps, perfumes, shaving cream, suntan lotion, and antibacterial soaps.
15. Taking lots of medications.
16. Getting your cavities filled with mercury.
17. Doing only aerobic exercise.
18. Wearing contact lenses and receiving implants of other foreign objects, such as silicone breast implants.
19. Living in a toxic home with toxic paint, carpet, mold, paraffin candles, etc.
20. Wearing only synthetic fabrics.
21. Breathing with shallow breaths.
22. Swallowing your food without chewing well (or at all).
23. Using plastic food storage products; the popular food wraps, and re-using plastic drinking bottles.
24. Eating grocery store produce and processed foods treated with pesticides, herbicides, animal growth hormones, and antibiotics; don’t forget hybridized, irradiated, and genetically altered foods.
25. Wearing too tight underclothing.
26. Undergoing surgery to remove “unnecessary body parts.”
27. Visiting your medical doctor too often.